A practical guide covering assertiveness, time management, leadership, negotiating, sales & project management.
This Management 101 course will teach you everything you need to know to be a great boss. It covers a huge spectrum of subjects with quick, practical, bite size tips. You'll learn everything from Leadership to Time Management to Selling, and much much more.
This course is carefully curated from all Chris' experiences to ensure it covers everything you need to know, whether you're an existing or aspiring manager. You'll be given practical tools you can use right away to get better results, and in every subject you'll need.
The course overview includes:
Negotiating to save yourself both money and time
Selling to customers to ensure they're happy and keep coming back for more
Using Assertiveness to get a great deal, without being aggressive or disliked
Managing people to motivate and inspire them
Mastering Time Management to get the most from you life at home and at work
Becoming an effective Leader to ensure continual promotions
Creating and delivering amazing Presentations that captivate your audience
Running Projects on time and on budget consistently
And lots lots more!
What you’ll learn
- Understand a wide range of management techniques
- Be a better manager at all levels
- Negotiate effectively to save thousands
- Sell so that the customer is thrilled to buy
- Manage people effectively and keep them motivated
- Influence others to ensure the job gets done
- Feel confident in presentations and captivate the audience
- Build excellent leadership skills
- Keep projects on track and on budget every time
- Be assertive without being agressive
- Manage time effectively for great results and low stress
2hr 7min of video content published and 93 videos
Back to all courses